Buy Nardil Online
What is Nardil?
Nardil is a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) that is used to treat symptoms of atypical depression in adults when other medicines have not been effective.
Nardil is not for treating severe depression or bipolar disorder (manic depression).
Nardil may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Some young people have thoughts about suicide when first taking an antidepressant. Stay alert to changes in your mood or symptoms. Report any new or worsening symptoms to your doctor.
There are many other drugs, foods, and beverages that can cause dangerously high blood pressure if you take them together with Nardil. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any you start or stop using. Avoid drinking alcohol, and learn about the foods you should avoid.
Symptoms of dangerously high blood pressure include: a sudden and severe headache, nausea, vomiting, fever, cold sweat, dilated pupils, light sensitivity, fast or pounding heartbeats, neck stiffness, weakness, or problems with vision or speech.
What should I avoid while taking Nardil?
Do not drink alcohol. Dangerous side effects could occur.
You must not eat certain foods, including:
- air dried, aged, smoked, or fermented meats, including sausage, pepperoni, Lebanon bologna, or salami;
- beer, wine, reduced-alcohol or alcohol-free beer or wine;
- pickled herring;
- aged cheeses, including blue, boursault, brie, camembert, cheddar, gruyere, mozzarella, parmesan, Romano, Roquefort, and Swiss;
- moldy or improperly stored meat, fish, poultry, or liver;
- soy sauce, miso soup, bean curd, fava beans;
- yeast extracts, Marmite; or
- excessive amounts of chocolate or caffeine
Nardil side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Report any new or worsening symptoms to your doctor, such as: mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more depressed, or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- sudden and severe headache, neck pain or stiffness;
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- fast or slow heartbeats;
- chest pain;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- sweating (sometimes with fever and sometimes with cold, clammy skin);
- nausea, vomiting; or
- dilated pupils (your eyes may be more sensitive to light).
Common side effects may include:
- dizziness, feeling light-headed;
- drowsiness, sleep problems;
- feeling weak or tired;
- tremors, muscle twitching;
- dry mouth, stomach discomfort, constipation;
- swelling, weight gain; or
- sexual problems.